Please call us to book your flu vaccination now. This year there will not be a walk in clinic and all flu appointments must be booked in advance, please call on 01787 310000 to arrange your vaccination.
We are offering flu vaccinations on weekdays at Hardwicke House, Great Cornard and Bures surgeries from Wednesday 16th September.
We are also offering pre-booked flu appointments on the following Saturdays;
- Saturday 26th September 9 – 12
- Saturday 3rd October 9 – 2
- Saturday 10th October 9 – 12
- Saturday 17th October 9 – 2
- Saturday 24th October 9 – 12
- Saturday 31st October 9 - 12
This year the flu vaccine is being offered on the NHS to:
- adults 65 and over
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- pregnant women
- people living with someone who's at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
- frontline health or social care workers
*Children in Primary School and Year 7 will be offered the vaccination by the School Immunisation Team*
Later in the year, the flu vaccine may be given to people aged 50 to 64. More information will be available in the autumn.
However, if you're aged 50 to 64 and in an at-risk group, you should not delay having your flu vaccine.
/ for further information.